Part of Bowser’s Fury guides
Clawswipe Colosseum in Bowser’s Fury is home to a couple of bad guys that you have to take out in a ring, as well as hidden Cat Shine Shards. On Clawswipe Colosseum, use the Super Bell to turn into Cat Mario, which allows you to easily scale the walls.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shard 1 of 5
The first Cat Shine Shard is to the left of the gate, sitting in a little pool of water outside of a colosseum window.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shard 2 of 5
The second Cat Shine Shard is inside the colosseum, which you can access for the first time through a small entrance in the water. (After defeating Boom Boom once, you’ll have to climb some blocks along the side of the colosseum.) It’ll be in an alcove to the right of the entrance.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shard 3 of 5
The third Cat Shine Shard is under the platform that you fight Boom Boom on, opposite of the colosseum entrance.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shard 4 of 5
The fourth Cat Shine Shard is at the top of the colosseum, along the edge of the top, facing the island’s gate.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shard 5 of 5
The last Cat Shine Shard is floating in the air. You’ll need to aim Mario carefully using the spring to grab it.
Bowser’s Fury guides
- Beginner’s guides 4
- How often does Fury Bowser appear?
- Three ways to get rid of Fury Bowser
- How to break Bowser Fury blocks
- The best islands to farm power-ups (Boomerang Flower, Fire Flower, Super Bell, and Super Leaf)
- Cat Shine Shard guides, maps, and locations 11
- Scamper Shores Cat Shine Shards
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shine Shards
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shards
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shine Shards
- Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shards
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shine Shards
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shine Shards
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shine Shards
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shine Shards
- Rolling Roller Isle Cat Shine Shards
- Fur Step Island Cat Shine Shards
- Endgame content 1
- Find Captain Toad and the Toad Brigade