Part of Bowser’s Fury guides
Pounce Bounce Isle is one of the early areas in Bowser’s Fury, filled launch pads that shoot you into the sky, as well as hidden Cat Shine Shards. On Pounce Bounce Isle, use Super Bells to power up Mario. You’ll need to scale some walls around Pounce Bounce Isle to get all the shards.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shard 1 of 5
The first Cat Shine Shard is straight past the Pounce Bounce Isle gate, above some marching red enemies.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shard 2 of 5
The second Cat Shine Shard is on top of the wall beyond the red marching enemies.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shard 3 of 5
The third Cat Shine Shard is on the other side of the wall, near the Boomerang Brothers. There’s a red jumping platform to help you grab it.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shard 4 of 5
The fourth Cat Shine Shard is floating high up in the air, but it’s accessible from climbing up the structure on Pounce Bounce Isle.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shard 5 of 5
The final Cat Shine Shard is under the red platform that would launch you to the lighthouse. Jump off and turn around to grab it.
Bowser’s Fury guides
- Beginner’s guides 4
- How often does Fury Bowser appear?
- Three ways to get rid of Fury Bowser
- How to break Bowser Fury blocks
- The best islands to farm power-ups (Boomerang Flower, Fire Flower, Super Bell, and Super Leaf)
- Cat Shine Shard guides, maps, and locations 11
- Scamper Shores Cat Shine Shards
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shine Shards
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shine Shards
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shards
- Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shards
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shine Shards
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shine Shards
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shine Shards
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shine Shards
- Rolling Roller Isle Cat Shine Shards
- Fur Step Island Cat Shine Shards
- Endgame content 1
- Find Captain Toad and the Toad Brigade