Part of Bowser’s Fury guides
Trickity Tower is part of the second batch of islands in Bowser’s Fury, and it’s home to an invisible tower, as well as hidden Cat Shine Shards.
On Trickity Tower, use the Fire Flower to turn into Fire Mario. You’ll also need a Super Bell to help climb up one of the walls.
You can’t see the floor or walls of this invisible tower, but you can shoot fireballs ahead to see where they bounce. That’ll help you figure out where to go. You can also ground pound to reveal an extended area for a couple of seconds, which also helps you navigate the tower.
Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shard 1 of 5
The first Cat Shine Shard is under an invisible bridge around the back side of the island.
Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shard 2 of 5
The second Cat Shine Shard is just up the tower, behind a Spike that’s throwing rollers at you.
Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shard 3 of 5
The third Cat Shine Shard is pretty easy to miss. When climbing Trickity Tower, you’ll eventually see a stack of boxes that you’ll have to ground pound on to move down.
Before doing this, use a Super Bell to turn into Cat Mario and climb the wall behind the boxes. The third Cat Shine Shard will be up there.
Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shard 4 of 5
You can see the fourth Cat Shine Shard on the usual path up the tower. It’s on a floating platform to the side. Ground pound or use a fireball to reveal the gap, and then jump and grab it.
Trickity Tower Cat Shine Shard 5 of 5
As you get close to the top of the tower, two Spikes will be throwing pillars at you. Past them is an invisible staircase down to the final Cat Shine Shard. Use fireballs or ground pound to reveal the path, and take it down to the final shard.
Bowser’s Fury guides
- Beginner’s guides 4
- How often does Fury Bowser appear?
- Three ways to get rid of Fury Bowser
- How to break Bowser Fury blocks
- The best islands to farm power-ups (Boomerang Flower, Fire Flower, Super Bell, and Super Leaf)
- Cat Shine Shard guides, maps, and locations 11
- Scamper Shores Cat Shine Shards
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shine Shards
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shards
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shine Shards
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shards
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shine Shards
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shine Shards
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shine Shards
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shine Shards
- Rolling Roller Isle Cat Shine Shards
- Fur Step Island Cat Shine Shards
- Endgame content 1
- Find Captain Toad and the Toad Brigade